Go4Schools is the platform we use for day-to-day communication between parents, students and staff. On Go4Schools you will find a multitude of information, including:
- Targets – target grades for all subjects throughout the year
- Homework – all extended learning will be available to view in Go 4 Schools
- Attendance – shown from the start of the academic year
- Timetable – student daily and weekly timetable
- Progress Reports – data reporting regarding progress and student attitude towards their learning – these are released at least 3 points over the school year
- Behaviour information – both praise points and behaviour incidents will be logged and available to view
Each student and parent has a personalised login. Go4Schools is a live platform so is updated daily to ensure effective lines of communication. If there are any concerns or queries about the information on Go4Schools, we request that parents contact their child’s Personal Tutor in the first instance.