If you are considering applying to John Taylor Free School as a member of teaching or support staff, please make sure that you have explored our website fully in order to understand our vision, values and what we are looking for in our team members.
For teaching staff, the application process is detailed below:
- Details of the subjects we are looking to recruit and the positions are available here.
- Your letter of application should outline the role/level of responsibility (and subject) you are applying for, how your experience has prepared you for the challenge and how your values align with ours. This should be no more than 2 sides of A4.
- Please send your letter of application, application form and completed recruitment monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 26th February.
- All relevant forms can be downloaded on the Vacancies page here.
Interview process for teaching staff:
Interviews are scheduled for week commencing 5th March.
- The interview process will be values led. You will be asked to take part in a range of activities which will allow us to explore your values, experience, knowledge and pedagogy.
- We will not make offers on the day but wait until the interview process has been completed at the end of that week. This is so that we can ensure a good fit of personality, skills and expertise within our team. We will give feedback and if appropriate, may indicate that a position may be available for the following year.
- If you have not heard from us by this stage, we thank you for your interest and application but you have not been successful this time.
For support staff, we will open the application window in April and further details will be published here shortly.